Comfort World thermal entry doors are made of the highest quality materials. Window World doors are designed and installed professionally, and are guaranteed to provide you with a lifetime of worry-free, energy efficient service. A layer of solid polyurethane foam lines the inside of the doors, providing maximum energy efficiency ratings.
Window World also offers a large variety of optional entry door glasslites, doorlites, and sidelites. These insulated glass panes add a unique and luxurious feel to any home, without sacrificing the door’s ability to block out the heat and cold.
To beautify and extend the height or width of your entry way, complement your Window World Comfort World entry door with one or two sidelites available in 12″ and 14″ widths. Both beautiful and practical, insulated Comfort World sidelights provide extra security and viewing area around your entryway. Many of our replacement doors are available with color-matched aluminum clad, custom color-matched shutters, and optional storm doors.
Functional and design options
- Variety of 18 colors to choose from.
- Options of 6 rich stains, including two-tone finishes for internal/exterior preferences.
- Several embossment options for classic authentic wood appearances.
- Glass options including 14 different beautiful styles.
- Option of 22 gauge steel doors for maximum protection against intrusion.
- Steel reinforced jambs for increased security.
- Fire rating of up to 90 minutes.
- Energy Efficiency door options, which include foam cores.
- Every door guaranteed by Window World unsurpassed warranty.